Lesson Presentation (16 downloads)
This practical training is designed to introduce clinicians to best practices (and not such great practices) in supervision currently in use by behavior analysts.
In addition to core content, this training incorporated reviews of case scenarios submitted by BCBAs.
Topics covered include:
- Review of Ethics Code 5.0: Ethics of Supervision in the Field of Behavior Analysis
- Short-term and long-terms Implications of supervision practices
- Barriers to effective supervision
- Review of current supervision practices
- Best practice model for BCBA / BCaBA and RBT Supervision
- Considerations when providing supervision
- Review of BCaBA supervision requirement
- Review of RBT supervision requirement